data usage
robpaul1961

what happened to my missing 1gb of data? the  plan i am paying for says 15gb of data. yet it starts to show i will go over my plan data as it approaches 14.? gb of data. if i am paying for 15 i should get 15.99gb of data. as i have 2 kids that use a lot of data this 1gb may break the deal i now have with verizon wireless.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: data usage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you needed 15.99 GB, you should be paying for the 16 GB plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

robpaul1961 wrote:

what happened to my missing 1gb of data? the plan i am paying for says 15gb of data. yet it starts to show i will go over my plan data as it approaches 14.? gb of data. if i am paying for 15 i should get 15.99gb of data. as i have 2 kids that use a lot of data this 1gb may break the deal i now have with verizon wireless.

Why do you think a 15 GB data plan would give you 15.99 GB of data??? What kind of logic is that. If someone tells you something cost a dollar, do you give them $1.99??? NO, you give them $1.00.

Do you think if you didn't have a data plan, you would get 0.99 GB of data for free since you didn't use 1 GB or do you think you would have to pay for it? Of course you would pay for it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robpaul1961, I can understand wanting to make sure that you are receiving your full allotment of your plan feature. So that we can have a clearer answer on how much is on your monthly bill, can you access your MYVerizon.com account to see what your normal monthly billing charges are for the data plan? Please advise.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes