dead zone 11372
greenbergman

I've been trying to report a dead zone in 11372 ( a 2 block area in Jackson Heights, NY). Calls get dropped when you are walking through. Cannot make new calls and can only sometimes text.

I am thoroughly frustrated and angry. After repeatedly explaining that the problem was near - not in - my home, I finally got bumped up to tech support. Explained it repeatedly again. (During which the chat got dropped and then it wouldn't reconnect for quite a while.) But the ticket response I got  a day later was about enabling wifi calling, etc., which obviously does not address the problem.

It (1) shouldn't be this difficult to constructively report a dead zone and (2) when you finally get someone, to have them listen.

Verizon doesn't listen and obviously doesn't care.

0 Likes
Re: dead zone 11372
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the service you depend on and are here to help as much as possible. When did you first notice an issue with the service in the local area? Also, do you happen to know if any other Verizon Wireless devices are experiencing similar issues? Looking forward to hearing back and working towards an improvement.

-Chris

0 Likes
Re: dead zone 11372
greenbergman

I absolutely did NOT get an answer that addressed the question. I repeatedly explained that the dead zone is NOT at my home address, but is nearby. So trying to resolve per your perfunctory instructions regarding WiFi calling and other phone settings will NOT help nor address the problem.

Your support system does not seem to either listen or understand or care about this issue.

0 Likes