degradation in service
trey1056

Everyone has had a massive degradation in service. I have called in several times to customer support and provided lat long coordinates as well as intersections and was told that they in see no other calls or issues. The fact that you deny that there is a loss in service, is telling of your commitment to customers. I have been a Verizon customer since 1998 and have always chose to pay higher prices for Verizon due to their maximum coverage area! However, the other customer who is commenting here about the degradation in service is correct and there is a massive loss across the system as I travel. My question is, do you plan on admitting and repairing the service or blowing smoke up everyone’s rear end and keeping it basically the same and denying that there’s an issue?

0 Likes
Re: Sudden degradation in service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First, I do want to thank you for your loyalty. I totally get wanting to know what is going on with your service and I would love to help. Where are you located at? When did it start? Is anyone else having this issue? 

-Amber

0 Likes
Re: degradation in service
Celeste99

It is absolutely awful! I have no service In my house, outside of my house, away from my house (it used to be that if I drove 10 miles, I had a full 5 bars and very good service). Not anymore. I can drive 30 miles to another town and still no service! I started using Verizon because it was the only one that had service around my home, now it doesn't have service anywhere! I honestly don't see any reason to keep it.

The amazing part is that on my bill, it lists my data uses, but the only way I can use data is by connecting to my wifi at home, because Verizon's service won't work! Ridiculous!

Celeste

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use all your services. Let's work together and figure this out. We know how important it is to stay connected from the comfort of your home. Is this impacting your calls, text and data? When did you start having trouble?

~Gina

0 Likes
SheriSheriBaby
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem in Northeast Ohio. Support just said I am in a marginal coverage area. I used to have great service! I've been a customer for 22 years! The service has definitely degraded so bad that I sometimes don't even have one bar in my house!  

What the heck good is having so many GB of Hotspot if I can't even connect to cellular data?

Verizon support just told me to use wifi! Imagine that! I pay for Internet service from an ISP for my WIFI and Verizon just tells me to use that. I have paid Verizon thousands of dollars and they tell me to just use wifi?! 

This is unacceptable! 

0 Likes