device line access fee
tit4tat
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I wanted to add a mobile hotspot to my 24gig plan, the line access fee would cost $10 a month, but if I switch to the unlimited plan, the hotspot fee would cost $20 a month! C'mon Verizon, you want to charge extra $10 and take away the employer discount too!?! Sheesh, give this poor man a break!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: device line access fee
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Why would you add a hotspot device? Your phone is a hotspot free of charge as it is included in your plan.

On a Verizon Plan, hot spot can be used as much as you like within your data limit. On Unlimited you get up to 10GB of LTE speeds then after that you would get 3G speeds.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Why would you add a hotspot device? Your phone is a hotspot free of charge as it is included in your plan.

On a Verizon Plan, hot spot can be used as much as you like within your data limit. On Unlimited you get up to 10GB of LTE speeds then after that you would get 3G speeds.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You go from a limit for all devices of 24 gigs on shared plan, to full speed unlimited of at least 22 gigs per device On the new plan.  

On a shared plan you are only paying for device access to the limited data plan.

On unlimited you have no data limit for a mifi device.  Don't you think you should pay more?

Think about it

0 Likes
tit4tat
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know what I get mamadog. Sorry if you don't see the sarcasm and fallacy in my comments.

Profanity and inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ .

Message Edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes