disconnected service
seriouslyannoyedcusto

Fantastic. So let's see

Me and my fiance wake up at 2am to play a little brave frontier before he goes to work. So what happens. He leaves and I see my service as 3g here I am like wtf. So I call one of my friends. I get the billing department. My account was suspended. Seriously? I mean I spoke to a representative last week about my bill so when we made the payment arrangement and gave them the money the person said it is all good with our service now for one ((mind you I am not no racist)) this lady I spoke to was Spanish and kept on pushing me for the whole amount. After I said the payment arrangement has to be what I want. So I find my service gone today at 2am no doubt. I was gonna call them today to be able yo set up another payment arrangement.

I am so beyond pissed off its not even funny. Bottom line is I made the payment arrangement paid it my next one I was gonna schedule was today. Not even given the chance to sleep off the stress from yesterday. I was toldy service will be fine and I was gonna call in today. Yesterday I had a death in the family so I wasn't in the mood to talk to someone. So now I'm gonna have to put my mourning on hold while I talk to them. Great. Thx Verizon thx alot

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: disconnected service
Not applicable

Speaking strictly on the phone issue I will tell you that calling up constantly and wanting to make payment arrangements is not how it works.

If the cost for service is such a burden I would go prepay for $40 unlimited talk, text and data.

You get mad at Verizon for shutting you off, but you cannot pay the bill when its due.

Pay the bill on time every month and you won't get turned off.

Verizon is not a charity.

Good Luck

0 Likes