discovery+ subscription not working
maheshchel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got verizon service 2 days ago and moved after being with AT&T for 20 years. When I signed up for the play more unlimited plan, the plan shows 12 months of discovery+ service. My account  even shows that there is 12 month free subscription for discovery+ which I took a snapshot. Verizon is not letting me sign up for the discovery+. I have had several support calls, opened ticket as well. But no help at all so far. And all I see from verizon to say that they cannot give me the 12 months of discovery+ anymore and trying to get out of the promised promotion in my account. Anybody else faced the same issue?

0 Likes
Re: discovery+ subscription not working
maheshchel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Even right now this is what I see on https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/discovery-plus/

Are all Unlimited plans eligible for the discovery+ on us promotion?

Get 12 months of discovery+ on us when you have one line on Play More or Get More Unlimited. Eligible plans for 6 months of discovery+ on us include the Verizon Unlimited plan, Go Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, Above Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, and Start Unlimited. Business accounts are not eligible. Explore plans. I have play more unlimited

I have play more unlimited. So I should be getting 12 months of discovery+. But the support team is not helping me to get that promotion. Is this happening with others as well?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble signing up for the Discovery+ service and we want to help. What happened when you tried to sign up? Did you get a response about the ticket already? ~Roger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know getting all of the details with Discovery+ is important. We can certainly help look into the details you need. Currently, all unlimited data plans qualify with 6 months of free Discovery+. We've recently offered 12 months of Discovery+ with Play More and Get More Unlimited. *Zaak

0 Likes
Dedinski
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the exact same issue and support chat is useless on the matter. Get encountered an error processing your request when I try to add

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Dedinski. We want you to enjoy all the benefits of your unlimited plan. To assist you further with this Discovery+ activation error, we have sent you a Private Note. *Cassie

0 Likes
mfischler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a similar problem. I have an eligible plan and when I try to enroll, I get sent to a blank screen that never loads. And when I go to eligible apps, Discovery+ isn't there, just Apple Music and YouTube TV. What gives? 

maheshchel
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes, I have the same issue. I see discovery+ for 12 in the plan services for my account. But when I click it, it gives an error since discovery+ is not added to my add ons. The only add ons in entertainment is apple arcade, apple music and youtubeTV. But Verizon support does not help in fixing it.

0 Likes
maheshchel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Discovery+ for 12 months promo was there when I signed up for verizon service. That is why it shows up in my account features. But just that the promo is added to my account add ons. But the verizon account is not addressing that issue and so I am not able to still sign up for that service even though it shows in my plan features in my online account

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

maheshchel,

We want to make sure you get the features you're supposed to without issue. I know how crucial that is. We're glad to help. What plan do you have with us? Does this option still show on your account? -Andrew

0 Likes