Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: download voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have the visual voicemail see the section on archiving. Visual Voicemail FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe you have that option with visual voicemail.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee
We want you to have the benefits and making sure you have your voice mail Hkypuck. The voice mail should automatically be on the phone. What is the make/model of your device? What lead you to see that your voice mail is gone?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hkypuck
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never said it was gone. I simply asked if I could download it. I need it available for a legal matter.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hkypuck,

Our apologies that we didn’t understand what was originally asked. For us to better provide you with the assistance you need, can you please clarify what exactly you mean by download the voicemail? What make & model phone do you have?

AliciaS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
hkypuck
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seriously? DOWNLOAD! As in take the VM and move it to another device such as a flash drive, pc, tablet. Downloading is a pretty common practice here in the US. I have a Samsung S7. This is a pretty simple question. Can you or can you not DOWNLOAD a recorded message from Voicemail?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have the visual voicemail see the section on archiving. Visual Voicemail FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
hkypuck
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have Visual Voicemail. There is an extra charge for that.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are two types of visual voicemail. Basic visual voicemail is FREE and the premium visual voicemail is $2.99 per month.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 is compatible with the basic visual voicemail.

Voicemail Comparison | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to save a voicemail message to an external source is definitely something doable in this day and age, hkypuck. From reading the thread, it sounds as if you've checked into all the no-cost options. When I read the posts, you hadn't commented on whether or not Ann154's recommendations resolved your concern. Since you mentioned it's a legal matter, I'd like you to check into another option we make available. While there is a cost, it may be the very solution that fits your needs. Check out CBW Productions at: http://spr.ly/65838W4lL

GeorgeS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes