Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dropped calls
eliba18

I am having problems at my home with dropped calls.  The problem seems to be getting worse and there are some rooms in my house where I can't talk on the phone because the person I am taking to can't hear me.  But, most problematic, are the dropped calls.  Verizon -- can you please improve wireless service quality in my residential zip code?  it is 03755.  I will have to look for another carrier eventually if you can't improve your service....

Labels (1)
Re: dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can certainly understand how problematic dropped calls can be, eliba18. We don't want you to have to consider choosing a different service provider at all. Is the issue with dropped calls primarily indoors at home or are you noticing it in other locations as well?
What is the signal like on the phone? Are you able to hear people on the other end? 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
eliba18

The problem is indoors at my home, but there are also local areas in my neighborhood that my calls are dropped, or the other person can't hear me, when I walk my dog.

In my house, just before the calls are dropped usually the other person can't hear me and then the call is dropped.

I certainly hope you can do something about this problem!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to work towards improving your wireless signal, Eliba18. While a signal indoors can be difficult to guarantee, we can still work on your outdoor connectivity.c Have you already attempted any troubleshooting on your end? If so, in order to avoid repetition, what steps have you tried?

0 Likes