early termination rebate rejected
bulldawgdad1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I swapped 3 lines to verizon from ATT and submitted a rebate for one of the lines that had a termination fee of around $100. The rebate was rejected stating the final invoice didn't include the necessary information or was missing the line item about early termination. Thats not true. I even highlighted the appropriate areas on the final invoice and it specifically calls out early termination fee. 

I have tried 5 chats and 5 phone calls and NO ONE seems to know who I should talk to in order to get this resolved. 

0 Likes
Re: early termination rebate rejected
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bulldawgdad1, ensuring that your rebate concerns are resolved is of the utmost importance. We surely will need to gather some additional information from you to come to a resolution together. Please be on the lookout for a message from us. -Nicci

0 Likes
basit_mm

I am having the same problem. I switch my whole family (4 lines) and submitted my rebate to payoff my balance. Today I received an email from Verizon notifying my rebate is invalid. Reading the email, I did meet all the requirements. Tried to call and chat multiple places but no positive response, unable to reach a live agent, rebate center (middle man) has no information since Verizon did not submitted for a visa card. Very frustrated with the support options and lack or assistance. 

I was with AT&T since 2003 and seriously regretting to switch to Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, basit_mm. I know how important it is to make sure that you received the promotion that you were offered when you switched over and I am here to help. To start, what was the reason on the email for the invalid rebate? ~Pamela

0 Likes