free 2gb of data
champoux35

i downloaded the app go90 and i did not receive the free data?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: free 2gb of data
Snn5
Legend

You'll need to contact support at *611.

Promo offer only applicable to The More Everything Plan and The Verizon Plan customers with accounts in good standing. Extra data applied to account and is for any data usage. One promotional offer per account. This promotional data can be combined with other Verizon promotional offers. Limited time offer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just for kicks, I downloaded the app, opened it, followed the prompts to sign up and used the same email I use for my Verizon account, and got the text nearly instantly that 2GB has been added to my plan till 2/21/16.  It immediately showed on my plan, and my data widget on my phone.  SWEET!

Are you on a shared account?  Are you the account owner?  The account owner may have to be the one sign up to get the free data - since all lines share the data.  If my daughter was the one to sign up, the data might not have come through, even though she is more likely to use the app than me.

If you are not the account owner, see if the account owner will download and sign up, get the data.  It worked for me - I'm on the Verizon plan, 3GB shared data, and it now shows 5GB.

Screenshot_2015-11-01-18-22-44.png

0 Likes
ohnychic

I downloaded the app first to my tablet (which is not on VZN plan) and thought it would sync since it was through my linked Google Play Store account and same email address. I didn't receive a confirmation of the free data so I deleted that go90 account and re-downloaded to the main phone on my VZN account, and instantly received a text with the data promotion confirmation. I'm on the 2GB shared.

0 Likes