going on 5 days with no results on broadband issues?
dmh359

since saturday march 29 my 4g broadband on my pc has dropped and I have no 4g service ..two chats and 2 calls nothing has changed .. One call and one chat said I was in a 3g area ,guess they did not want to figure the problem.. i live in nt state and on the coverage map i am under the 4g extended area with 4g all around me  and it's been that way since feb.2013..one call was plugging in and out my broadband VL600 and the TECH was doing something on his end

that gave no results . but was told a ticket would be put in ....:that was sunday}   yesterday another call the tech told me there is no record of a ticket being put in but he did ask for info on my device RSSI 4G  -80.0  is a good number  LTE SINR  -0.5  which I was told that a tower is not giving me a feed .. he said he would put in a ticket  i hope soon it get's fix I have a small job that I need my 4g speed instead of sites not loading under the 3g with 2 bars that i have now

verizon should give credit to customers for their problems

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: going on 5 days with no results on broadband issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out dmh359

If you live in a 4G extended area. There wouldn't be any 4G coverage. Here's a great link to see our 4G Coverage: http://bit.ly/xVecuo I can check the account and review the ticket. Please follow me back and send me a private message.

Thanks
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dmh359

I have had 4g service since December 2012  , yes I know on the map it shows 4g extended but I am in the middle of 4g full east,West south and north, full coverage covers the lake behind my house. I have had the 4g drop to 3G over the year and a half for a few hours about 3 or 4 times but not for now going on 7 days. But now calling verizon or chatting and told a number of times I am in a 4g good coverage area and others on verizon in chats telling me I am only in a 3G area ,I can look at a map and know the speed I had for the last year and a half. I feel that if verizon can make. Me look like an idiot and not do anything to help is what they want to do. I loved the last call I made and everything we tried could not get my 4g working after he send a number for tech support . huh. Who was I talking to then. And the chats are no better. The answer there is I live in the 3G area

Did somebody steal a tower? I know one thing that will be on time is my next bill which will have my charge for my broadband even if now 7 days almost I do not have it . I have been with for verizon for over 10 years but this is the first time that I am looking to switch cause of the help and support seems to be going downhill. Before now any problem I would call and just with the one call things were done in just a few hours instead of phone call after phone call chats off and on and been given different answers every time

0 Likes
dmh359

more on my problem with the high speed now 7 days/ i check the info on my device and the RSSI is a -79 and the LTE SNRI is at -5.0 and after about 10 minutes i get disconnected that reconnected to 2g which jumps to 3 g  ..RSSI was at --82  .... LTE SNRI  no connection and that's what i been playing with since march 28........ WELCOME TO VERIZON

4G COVERAGE HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT FOR A YEAR AND A HALF BUT NOW YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING......DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR NEXT BILL

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to provide the best support dmh359! Have you had a resolution ticket completed for the area?

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
dmh359

On April 5 chatted with verizon again about the sin card that i was suppose to get that was put in on march 28. Was told the fed ex track number which I told the person I would look up. He said it. Would be here Tuesday  April 8 still I looked it up and it's not listed meaning this whole week it was never sent. Also again he  had looked over the record of this past week and said he would put in a ticket which this whole week of calls and chats was given the same info. But yesterday for the first time this week I got a message on my phone that a ticket was put in and the problem would be looked into SO at this point it looks like I have been talking and chatting with nothing done .now I can add the no results you get customer service.you might get lucky and get someone who's doing their job all the way

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@dmh359,

I definitely understand your frustration and I apologize for all the inconvenience. Please allow 48 to 72 business hours for a response for your resolution ticket. Once completed you will receive additional info regarding the ticket.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes