hope they are not charging me for the service they don't fix?
dmh359

HELLO to day 6 could be seven of no 4 g coverage on my VL600 broadband . Another run around call yesterday where of course the ask questions to see if you did anything wrong then the same things are done..{ turn off the comupter disconnect the VL600 ,, WAIT A FEW MINUTES plug the VL600 back in ..do you have 4g now....NO....well there is a ticket for this problem that was started on march 29 .... 6 days ago....3 times on the phone..it's the same thing....2 times in a chat room  and no results... plus yesterday when you call verizon you press numbers and state what you are having problems with.. they connect you to someone to handle the problem but I loved yesterdays call ,,... after all the trys of getting my 4 g back up he text me a number on my iphone  to call for TECH SUPPORT  ... WHO was i switched to on the last 3 calls I made  .... my big question is I know this is only a forum but chatting with some one from verizon 2 times.. calling 3 times where do i go next to get my broadband fix . fed up in wolcott ny

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hope they are not charging me for the service they don't fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmh359,

I am so sorry for all the issues you have had with the service on your device and the multiple contacts you have had to make with us. Lets get to the bottom of the 4G issues on your broadband device. Please follow and private message me so I can investigate further.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: hope they are not charging me for the service they don't fix?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Wondering if it is a device issue. I would recommend visiting a corporate store with the laptop and VL600. It is usually easier to get a fix when someone can see what is going on. It is quite possible you need a replacement 4G SIM card. If they can't fix it in store and there is no damage to the device and you are still under warranty the rep can order a replacement if you qualify for it. I am not saying that you will get a replacement because I don't know your account specifics.

I know it's frustrating but calmly going to the store may be the solution to this issue. I hate trying to do tech support over the phone.

0 Likes