horrible phone support
STOP_BILLCOLLECTORS74

I called CS yester about two issues.  The agent tells me she fixed both of them, I checked my account and nothing was done.

The first issue is, VZW says a line of service is under contract that was paid off in June. It is due for upgrade. There is no contract.

The second issue is being charged a plan change fee, when i did not change my plan.  She said she would issue credit, but again no credit issued.

She was right when she said to me I sounded hesitant about the outcome of the phone conversation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: horrible phone support
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What was the exact name of the charges you are disputing? Credits usually take a bill cycle or two to be applied.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
STOP_BILLCOLLECTORS74

Partial-month charges from plan change* Smartphone line access - partial-month (Dec 24 - Jan 18) $33.55

there was no plan change. i have had the same plan for months.

i went to a VZW corp store and nobody could figure it out.

I did not get the upgrade back on the line paid off in June.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you make any changes to the account on Dec 24th? Add a line? Could a contract have been completed on either December 24th or January 18th?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
STOP_BILLCOLLECTORS74

I switched my phone from gal 7 to IP7. I know it is $20 more month, that still is not $33.55, and the plan was not changed. The plan is still the same.

Nothing was done with other line, yet they say in contract, when phone was paid off.

tired of VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The status of the phone purchase balance is completely separate from the contract status.

0 Likes
STOP_BILLCOLLECTORS74

The phone was on a DPP.  It was paid in full. I then own the phone free and clear.  I then added it to my account later on, and now it says under contract.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How did you add it to your account? Was it a transfer of service from one VZW account to another?

0 Likes
STOP_BILLCOLLECTORS74

no credit has been issued, and no explanation of what this plan change charge is.

VZW corp store was perplexed by it also.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

STOP.BILLCOLLECTORS741​ ,

This does not sound like a Customer Service experience we would have wished for you to have. I love a chance to help turn things around and help review your account to ensure we get things straighten out.

In order to assist you with private account information, I will go ahead and send you a private message to continue.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes