how can i contact the verizon fraud prevention team online?
judj92

Hi,

About a week ago my phone broke, so i called verizon and they told me it would be replaced under the manufacters warranty, no problem. I kept checking the order status and it just kept saying 'in progress'. Reading back through my emails i noticed i recieved an email telling me to contact the verizon fraud team at some 888 number and confirm that it was indeed me that odered the phone ( wich i'm pretty sure i did several times when i talked to them on the phone last time). My issue now is i have no way to call them, and I cannot seem to find a email to reach them at. So what now? I need my phone back up yesterday and the nearby verizon stores are typically closed by the time i get off of work. Is there no way i can do this through my verizon account or an email?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how can i contact the verizon fraud prevention team online?
Snn5
Legend

You can try to do so through Live Chat.  Log into My Verizon, click the Contact Us link at the top and then go to Live Chat, choose your category, wait for the green icon to appear stating agents are available and your ready to go.

valquiria
Contributor - Level 1

Could a phone number help you? 866-428-3975 Fraud.

BB

Snn5
Legend

OP has no way to call them.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

judj92 wrote:

My issue now is i have no way to call them, and I cannot seem to find a email to reach them at. So what now? I need my phone back up yesterday and the nearby verizon stores are typically closed by the time i get off of work. Is there no way i can do this through my verizon account or an email?

Verizon does not have an email for CS. Do you work 7 days a week? Verizon stores are open 7 days a week.

Most of the standalone stores near me are open until 8PM at night except for Sunday(6PM) and open 10 AM each day. The mall stores are usually open until 9:30 PM daily.

Do you not have friends/relatives/neighbors where you can make a phone call?

I know they are not as widespread as in days past, but you can also make a phone call from a pay phone.

No, you can't do this online. You will either have to call or stop by a store. As someone also stated, you could also give online chat a try.

I'm curious, how did you make the initial call to place the order if your phone was broken? Couldn't you make another call the same way???

0 Likes
Yepper2

Wow. Smart a*$ much?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can file a claim online for Fraud here:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/fraud/ Does this help?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes