Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i transfer photos from gusto 2 prepaid to my desktop computer
gustoguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Gusto 2 has Bluetooth, @lildao2.

Just buy a $5 Bluetooth adapter / dongle for your Windows or Mac PC.  Install the adapter and set your PC to make the Bluetooth discoverable.

Then go to the Gusto's pictures area. Hit Options-Send-Via Bluetooth. Under Choose Device, specify 'Add a New Device'.

It should find your PC and ask for a Bluetooth passcode. Make something up (like 1234).

In Windows 7, the PC will give you a pop-up message that the Gusto is trying to connect and you can then enter the same code (1234) to allow the connection.

There may be a short wait, while the PC installs device drivers for the Gusto.

Soon thereafter, the pictures will transfer to your PC.  In Windows 7, you have to specify what folder they should go to or accept the default folder:

C:\Users\User\Documents

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lildao2 You are able to safeguard those priceless memories by sending your pictures to an email address and then downloading them to the desktop. For the step by step directions, please visit http://vz.to/JA9Hl2

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gustoguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Gusto 2 has Bluetooth, @lildao2.

Just buy a $5 Bluetooth adapter / dongle for your Windows or Mac PC.  Install the adapter and set your PC to make the Bluetooth discoverable.

Then go to the Gusto's pictures area. Hit Options-Send-Via Bluetooth. Under Choose Device, specify 'Add a New Device'.

It should find your PC and ask for a Bluetooth passcode. Make something up (like 1234).

In Windows 7, the PC will give you a pop-up message that the Gusto is trying to connect and you can then enter the same code (1234) to allow the connection.

There may be a short wait, while the PC installs device drivers for the Gusto.

Soon thereafter, the pictures will transfer to your PC.  In Windows 7, you have to specify what folder they should go to or accept the default folder:

C:\Users\User\Documents

0 Likes