how do you stop pop up advertisements?
pdhyatt60

I have pop up advertisements when I open email, neighborhood website or ANY time I use my phone.

is there an app or something to install to stop them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do you stop pop up advertisements?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

There has got to be an app causing them.

Find the app causing them and delete it.

0 Likes
pdhyatt60

How would I know or be able to find the spot causing it?

0 Likes
Sean_K_Ching
Enthusiast - Level 3

sprmankalel wrote:

There has got to be an app causing them.

Find the app causing them and delete it.

Adding onto this, the most effective way of finding the problematic app and deleting it is a full phone wipe and restore. I know this might be an inconvenience for you but let me just tell you that as an experienced iPhone user even I am unable to find the little problems in my settings or app preferences, etc. I know that after resetting my phone SETTINGS, I was able to greatly improve my iPhone 7 battery life. So by restoring your iPhone to factory default settings and then restoring it, it will definitely eliminate the problem although be advised about potential unsaved data loss.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a popup on your phone would be a concern for me as well. Let's review this more together. Do you see the pop up when accessing a specific application? What kind of phone do you have currently? How long have you had this issue?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes