how to file a complaint to verizon
vzwirelsscomplaint

My company has been using Verizon Wireless for more than a decade.  Recently, I couldn't log in to the verizon website and found out that our account was transferred to enterprise account.  In order for me to register to verizon enterprise account, I had to go through several steps in order to get their invitation email.

I am stuck in the process forever now.

What verizon is doing right now is that:

1) send me an email requiring poc and pocupdate form to be filled out

2) I've been filling out the same form more than a week, for every day. 

3) They send me an e-mail again.  I send "approved" to the email

4) The rep will call me within 24~48 hours after they receive the approved e-mail.  The telephone number starts with 800 number

5) I received one 800 number around 3:30 am in the morning.  I missed the call. 

6) Ever since I missed that one call, I kept getting the same email requesting to fill the poc form.  I go through the same step for a week now. 

7) I called the rep.  The rep told me that there are no other ways but to wait for rep's phone call, since I miss some information on the poc update form.   (I filled out every questions of the form diligently)

😎 However, I don't receive the phone call, but I received the same email every morning.  No phone calls from verizon.

The thing is that my account is in paperless status.  And I need to have the pdf file of the bill for me to do my accounting budget report.  Since I can't login to the new website, there are no other ways  for me to get the pdf file of the bill.  This is going on for almost a month now.    

I really don't understand why registering an account which we've been using without any issues for a decade.   Every morning when I see the same e-mail requesting the poc, I get nauseous.   

If you want, I can show you the emails which I've been getting, and the list of missed phone calls to prove my point. 

Please advise me how to resolve this issue!!!!!!!!      

0 Likes
Re: how to file a complaint to verizon
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless

Correspondence

P.O. Box 408

Newark, NJ 07101-0408

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: how to file a complaint to verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this issue resolved ASAP, Vzwirelesscomplaint. Please reach out to our Business Team directly by calling into 1-800-922-0204 at your earliest convenience. We have representative standing by who will be more than happy to further assist. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes