Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how to file a complaint to verizon
vzwirelsscomplaint

My company has been using Verizon Wireless for more than a decade.  Recently, I couldn't log in to the verizon website and found out that our account was transferred to enterprise account.  In order for me to register to verizon enterprise account, I had to go through several steps in order to get their invitation email.

I am stuck in the process forever now.

What verizon is doing right now is that:

1) send me an email requiring poc and pocupdate form to be filled out

2) I've been filling out the same form more than a week, for every day. 

3) They send me an e-mail again.  I send "approved" to the email

4) The rep will call me within 24~48 hours after they receive the approved e-mail.  The telephone number starts with 800 number

5) I received one 800 number around 3:30 am in the morning.  I missed the call. 

6) Ever since I missed that one call, I kept getting the same email requesting to fill the poc form.  I go through the same step for a week now. 

7) I called the rep.  The rep told me that there are no other ways but to wait for rep's phone call, since I miss some information on the poc update form.   (I filled out every questions of the form diligently)

😎 However, I don't receive the phone call, but I received the same email every morning.  No phone calls from verizon.

The thing is that my account is in paperless status.  And I need to have the pdf file of the bill for me to do my accounting budget report.  Since I can't login to the new website, there are no other ways  for me to get the pdf file of the bill.  This is going on for almost a month now.    

I really don't understand why registering an account which we've been using without any issues for a decade.   Every morning when I see the same e-mail requesting the poc, I get nauseous.   

If you want, I can show you the emails which I've been getting, and the list of missed phone calls to prove my point. 

Please advise me how to resolve this issue!!!!!!!!      

0 Likes
Re: how to file a complaint to verizon
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Verizon Wireless

Correspondence

P.O. Box 408

Newark, NJ 07101-0408

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: how to file a complaint to verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to get this issue resolved ASAP, Vzwirelesscomplaint. Please reach out to our Business Team directly by calling into 1-800-922-0204 at your earliest convenience. We have representative standing by who will be more than happy to further assist. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes