hy doesn't the verizon mobileapp offer the same international plans as the website
wendyjo92508
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why doesn't the Verizon Wireless mobil app offer the same packages for international as the website does?   There is a Global Text, Talk & Data for $40.00 on the website but the mobile app only offers Pay As You Go and Global Talk & Data for $25.00

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hy doesn't the verizon mobileapp offer the same international plans as the website
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
wendyjo92508, that is definitely odd. We want to help make sure that all your options are available whether working through the site or off the app.

Were you able to set up the plan that you need? We want to make sure you are able to add the plan you need. We can also help submit feedback regarding plan availability.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: hy doesn't the verizon mobileapp offer the same international plans as the website
wendyjo92508
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't leave for my trip until June 4 but I was reviewing the app to make sure everything I needed was there.

Since adding the global plan replaces my existing plan I didn't want to make the change until we were boarding the plane since I am sure we will be using our existing plan while

driving to the airport as well as waiting to board.

Here is a screen shot showing that the 40.00 Global TEXT, Talk & Data is not there on the app.

Thank you

Wendy Smith

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi wendyjo92508!

Thanks for the details! Let's look into this. Please follow and Private Message me for additional assistance.
AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
wendyjo92508
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really don't use twitter.  I thought I was reporting the problem directly to Verizon hoping it would just get resolved before our trip.  If it isn't fixed by the time we leave, I will just call customer support right from the airport.  But thank you.

verizon.jpg

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The VzW rep is wanting to discuss the issue with you via private message here on the VzW Community Forum.

You'd need to hover over their user name:  AyaniB_VZW and click Follow to send them a Follow request that they'll have to approve.  They'll also need to send you a Follow request that you'll have to approve; it'll be in your forum inbox.  Then you can send them a Direct Message.

How To: Direct Message

0 Likes