i have 2 lines with 6 total GB allowance. what are some of you guys paying with similar service if you dont mind answering.
hunt42411
Enthusiast - Level 2

im paying around 186 dollars monthly. i feel i could have a better rate but i get the run around whenever i try to speak with verizon reps locally where i stay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i have 2 lines with 6 total GB allowance. what are some of you guys paying with similar service if you dont mind answering.
Snn5
Legend

$50 unl talk/text 1GB.

$60 unl talk/text 2GB.

2 single lines though.

Not More Everything.

0 Likes
Re: i have 2 lines with 6 total GB allowance. what are some of you guys paying with similar service if you dont mind answering.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

2 Smartphones on More Everything -  $40 + $40 = $80

6 GB shared data =  $70

Total $150.  Plus taxes and fess - $170 or about that.  If either of the two lines is out of contract, you can save $15 for line that is out of contract (add the month to month discount).  If the phones are on the EDGE payment plan, you already get the $15/line discout, but you  have the added cost of the phone payment.  $186 is not out of line if you are on EDGE.

hunt42411
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I have More Everything with 10 GB of shared data. I have 3 smartphones OFF CONTRACT and 1 smartphone ON CONTRACT.

I do not have any insurance/ringtones/ringback tones/etc...

I get a 22% employer discount on my 10 GB data allowance.

My monthly bill is $168/month.