i would like to congratulate Verizon on a store employee
rshap

I just received great service from your store mgr at 6925 w 135th st in Overland Park, Ks. His name is AJ, he was able to explain how to get rid of my problems and repaired them in a matter of minutes. A great representative of Verizon. Thanks for the wonderful service.

Ron

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i would like to congratulate Verizon on a store employee
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rshap,

Thank you for the positive feedback. It is always nice to hear something good. I am glad he was able to assist. Thank you for being a valued wireless customer.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rshap,

Thank you for the positive feedback. It is always nice to hear something good. I am glad he was able to assist. Thank you for being a valued wireless customer.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Chrisfranc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was helped by some outstanding people at the Macomb Verizon store today.  I want to be very public concerning the ‘First Class’ Customer Service Whitney and Simone provided.  They answered every question and took all necessary steps to insure that my service was restored.  I want to thank Anthony at the National level for patiently assisting me with a ‘wing back’ of my number and service.  These exemplary employees assure seamless performance.  I thank you and will share my enthusiasm with a my friends and contacts.

Sincerely,

Christopher Francisco

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes