iPhone 12 Device Trade-in Timeframe-Christmas Present
aalverson2

Today, I received a new iPhone 12 for my wife and am going to trade-in her old iPhone but wanting to wait until Christmas to activate and give to her as a present.  The return package says i have 15 days from date of purchase to return but I thought I had 30 days.  If i have to give it to her ahead of time i will but wanting to wait.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 12 Device Trade-in Timeframe-Christmas Present
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, aalverson. that is an awesome gift, and your wife is gonna love it. We don't want you to worry, as we'll make sure to help with the return after the holidays. We sent you a Private Note to better assist with this matter. DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
LillyF2021

Can you send me something also?  I didn't receive any direction on how to return the 3 phones I ordered.  One of them isn't activated, my son is out of town and his neighbor signed for it.  He hasn't actually received it yet.  I'm very concerned.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sad to hear that you want to return your phones you ordered, LillyF2021. We are here to help. If you ordered your phones from our website, then you can print out return labels online through your My Verizon account.

Once logged in, you would simply hover over Devices and then click on Orders. Then you would select your phone orders and then click on Return, you will be prompted to print a label then to ship the phone back. You also have the option to visit a Corporate Store location to return new phones under the return time frame.

Here is a link to help you locate a store near you, please select Verizon Company stores when using the map filter to see Corporate locations https://www.verizon.com/stores

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes