iPhone 6
Francisco-Viezcas

Okay so if I pre order the iphone 6 on the verizon website will I still get the $200 dollar trade in card? Will it be available at in store pick up? What information will be asked when pre ordering? And if I preorder the iphone 6 will I receive it on release day? And finally do preorder experience delays?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Definitely happy to demystify the whole process! If you preorder, you can still qualify for the promotional trade in value. With pre-order devices, they are shipped to your shipping address, it will not be available for pick up at a store location. During your pre-order process, it will be the same as any other upgrade or new line of service addition, so the standard picking and chosing of compatible plans, features, model that you would like to purchase, method of payment, etc. The delivery date of the device will depend on "first come, first serve" and the demand of the particular model you choose, but it is possible to get the phone shipped to you by the release date. Also dependant on the demand, will be if there are back-orders and subsequent delays. It seems like a lot, but this process is typical with any other device that is in high demand. We will do everything possible to make sure this goes smoothly for all of our customers. Keep us posted with your experience!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Definitely happy to demystify the whole process! If you preorder, you can still qualify for the promotional trade in value. With pre-order devices, they are shipped to your shipping address, it will not be available for pick up at a store location. During your pre-order process, it will be the same as any other upgrade or new line of service addition, so the standard picking and chosing of compatible plans, features, model that you would like to purchase, method of payment, etc. The delivery date of the device will depend on "first come, first serve" and the demand of the particular model you choose, but it is possible to get the phone shipped to you by the release date. Also dependant on the demand, will be if there are back-orders and subsequent delays. It seems like a lot, but this process is typical with any other device that is in high demand. We will do everything possible to make sure this goes smoothly for all of our customers. Keep us posted with your experience!

Francisco-Viezcas

thank you so much for your help! Very much appreciated! So when the phone arrives do I just go to a verizon store and trade in my old phone or what?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You got it! The trade in process will be started at the time of the order and you would have a couple options to complete the process. Once you have the new device you would be able to return to the store where purchased to complete the trade in or go online to www.trade-in.vzw.com and complete the form and requested information online. Hope this helps!

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ksbooth11

Do you have to be eligible for upgrade to take advantage of the iphone 6 deal?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, Ksbooth11! You do need to be eligible for an upgrade to take advantage of this promotion. Continue to view promotions by visiting vzw.com

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes