Re: iphone 6 is dropping calls/terrible signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Simon3000,

Thanks for the details! What was the result of our Network tickets that we opened? How frequently does the issue occur?

PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Simon3000

I was told that no problem found with your Network. The issues are random. The iPhnoe 6 was working great with LTE enabled for voice&data, but calls start dropping approximately when Apple upgraded the software to 8.1.1. A few times the call was dropped when I was talking and someone called. The call will be dropped and the new call will shows up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Simon3000, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. We're stepping in to pick up those calls. Try resetting the network in Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network and power your device off/on to soft reset. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Simon3000

I still experiencing dropped calls. I changed LTE to data and reset the iPhone and still the problem persist.You can look up my calls and see the dropped calls and you can probably see why.

Thank you,

>> Personal information/e-mail reply/headers removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see why you'd be frustrated, Simon3000! Indoor coverage does have limitations, and can vary quite a bit. Do you know anyone else on Verizon? If so, how does their service compare in the same locations you've experienced issues?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Simon3000

The problem as I see, is I had iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and never had dropped calls at my home. When I bought iPhone 6, I never had dropped calls until Apple upgraded the software to 8.1.1. Maybe it's a coincident, but this is how I see it.

I can ask my neighbors if anyone has Verizon.

>> Personal information/e-mail reply/headers removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
Simon3000

I asked my neighbors and some have Verizon with no issues.

Let me see how it goes this week.

Thank you.

0 Likes