loosing signal on and off
jamesdc

I've been loosing signal on and off the past couple days at home (zip code 43723, area code 740). I normally have great signal, so I know there is a problem with the signal and not my phone itself and everyone else near my location is having the same problem. I called customer support yesterday, filed a complaint and then they transferred me to tech support and of course the call was dropped. They say to call them.....HOW!!!!! I HAVE LIMITED/NO SERVICE!!!!!. very frustrating!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: loosing signal on and off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jamesdc, I am sorry to hear that you are having some troubles with the service at your home location, but we do want to help out. If you are unable to make a call to our technical support you would always be able to reach out to a local store or our online chat service for assistance. What type of issues are you experiencing? What model of device? Does the service change when indoors/ outdoors at this location? Is it only this location that you are having issues? Share some more details, we're here to help.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jamesdc

It's not on any one device, but every device in the area.The signal is weak inside and out of the house and down the road. The issues are the signal goes to 1x or less then up to 4G, will not stabilize and drops calls and all service momentarily. I have no issues anywhere else. GPS location is approx. (removed), just south of Byesville ohio 43723.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to look into this with you James. In order to have someone check the area we would need to speak or chat with you. Please reach out to us when available. Here's how:http://vz.to/GVzhzy

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @ VZWSupport

0 Likes