loyal Customers
pmedicsharon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why don't Verizon give their customers the buy one get one free on the Samsung phone for being a loyal customer? They seem that they don't care for their customers they just want more. When you take care of the ones that has been with  you for a while others see great customer service and will come.

Labels (1)
Re: loyal Customers
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The promotions change all the time. Some months it will be a BOGO for iPhones. Other months it will be the latest Samsung phones. Other months there won't be any BOGO deals.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pmedicsharon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes this month they have a bogo free samsung but in order to do this you have to open another line, If I am reading it correctly. Its not like a customer who want to upgrade can come in and buy one and get the other free for a person already on the account.

pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

Poaching customers from other carriers is the ONLY way to grow the business. Giving you a new phone doesn't add a new customer or bring in any new revenue. At the end of the day, stock holder satisfaction trumps customer satisfaction. That is why the other carriers make the exact same offer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting a great deal on the latest device is very important, pmedicsharon.  We do apprecaite you business and loyalty.  Our promotions constantly change, and we do want to make sure that you can get the best promotion.  You can check out our “deals” page for a list of our promotions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals-landing/.  Once any new promotions are released, they will be listed there.  You can also check your “My Offers” page when signed in to your online account: https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/clp/login?redirect=/myv/myoffers.  Any account specific deals or promotions will be listed there.

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pmedicsharon
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's like it is my husband and myself, we have no one to put on a plan. Our children have grown and now have their own plans.We would like to buy a new phone but can not afford the prices. We  were hoping to be able to get a bogo free. Wish you could do something like this. Good quality service, taking care of your customers.means a lot and helps a reputation too. My daughter and her family left Verizon because she felt she wasn't taken care of and now she loves her new provider. She is always talking to us and her brother and his family to switch. I like Verizon and would like to stay.

Could you please look into something like this.....We have been with Verizon for years, just look up our numbers.

[removed]

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

boringusername
Master - Level 1

pmedicsharon wrote:

Why don't Verizon give their customers the buy one get one free on the Samsung phone for being a loyal customer? They seem that they don't care for their customers they just want more. When you take care of the ones that has been with you for a while others see great customer service and will come.

ALL carriers do this. And other companies too. Anyway what does LOYAL even mean?

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you need to latest and most expensive Samsung?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You are correct in what you are gleaning from the promotion details. In order to get the second phone for free you must add a new line of service.

This is not a promotion specifically for new customers and it not about poaching customers from other carriers. If you are willing to meet the requirements of the promotion you are eligible to receive the promotion whether you're a new customer or an existing customer.

A little hint, this promotion (and any that require adding a new line) is about Verizon being able to say that they added X number of new activations in a quarter. It is all a numbers game. Also, the revenue generated in a year from a new activation outweighs the dollar amount in credits. If you are unwilling to follow the rules of the promotion then it is not a promotion for you but don't be confused and think it is only for new customers. It is for everyone.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

They may not need it but want it because of the promotion for the free phone. Everyone wants something for free and think that the rules shouldn't apply to them.

0 Likes