messed up over and not issuing my refund!!
Avlaruel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there anyone else that has ever placed an order for buy one get one free promotion, had the full amount of the first phone spread out  over the two phones in two separate transactions, canceled it and only received half of the refund??! Yeah, I have!!! They canceled the order for the first phone (at my request)  that I was upgrading and cannot find the second order for the phone that was on the new line of service!!!!!! And since they cannot find the second order, I cannot get my refund!!! All $640.80!!! I am beyond frustrated and angered because my money has to be somewhere and all I get is the runaround!!!!!! they continue to open case after case and no solution has been made. I have bank statements showing the two debits and showing the one refund credit.  I also have a confirmation email showing the amounts that I paid for each phone and the total amount as well as confirmation and order numbers for each phone. I also have a screenshot of my cart prior to check out showing the amount for each phone and the total that was due that day which was a full amount of $1303.45, NOT THE $640.80 that they have only refunded me!!! I have run out of options because no one seems to find a solution I will take this up with my local news channel and disputing it with my bank!!!! 

0 Likes
Re: messed up over and not issuing my refund!!
Avlaruel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I forgot to mention that they said the second phone was tied to the first order and since it was canceled,  the entire order should be canceled.  That is not the case, because I have not received my second refund or confirmation email for that line!!! 

0 Likes