missing devive dollars
JOSFAS80

I had a few hundred dollars in Verizon up money that disappeared when I applied for the Verizon visa card. Did anyone else have something similar happen? What is the correct department to call about this. I'm getting real tired of sitting on hold forever and then not getting to the correct department.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: missing devive dollars
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about your experience with your Verizon Up money. Our goal is to help you move forward. Here's a number to our Verizon Up team to be fully assisted 866-895-5579. I hope this is beneficial.

-Corey

0 Likes
JOSFAS80

I tried them and they said they could not help me. I feel like I ( like others) are going in circles.

Thanks

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Device Dollars turns into Verizon Dollars once you have the Verizon Visa. This should have been explained.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your concerns to be addressed. After signing up with the Verizon Visa card your Device Dollars convert to Verizon Dollars. Do you have acces to your Verizon Dollars?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
JOSFAS80

The problem was, that they did not 😞

0 Likes
JOSFAS80

the problem is that they did not, and no one seems to have a clue who I should talk to 😞

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please reach out to  us in our social media Platforms, follow and DM for a review of your Missing Device Dollars 

0 Likes
JOSFAS80

A few days after I posted here, the missing credit appeared. It was over a month after I signed up. I don't know if posting here is what fixed the problem, or if it just takes that long for them to transfeer. But someone should have been able to tell me that. 

Thank you all for your suggestions and help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOSFAS80, thank you for sharing this update. We are glad to hear that you have received a resolution for your Device Dollars concern. We are here for your support should you ahve addiatioanl questions or concerns.   -Sylvia

0 Likes