mixed up calls
forrester87

when one of my contacts calls me and i pick up someone else is there. the person Didnt call me and i didnt call them. its like my phone is cloaned or something Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: mixed up calls
Snn5
Legend

You might try a new SIM card.  They are free at a corporate store, online, or by calling vzw CS.  If this isn't happening to the other contact as well and if you continue to experience this, I might get Verizon to take a closer look.  But, cloning is just not that easy of a task nowadays.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You might try a new SIM card.  They are free at a corporate store, online, or by calling vzw CS.  If this isn't happening to the other contact as well and if you continue to experience this, I might get Verizon to take a closer look.  But, cloning is just not that easy of a task nowadays.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That would be disconcerting, forrester87! When did this start happening? Have you tried removing & readding the contact that this happens with, as well as verifying the number>

Please offer some additional details,so we can help to pinpoint what may be causing this.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes