Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
network authentication failed
ChristinaCesare

I was getting "network authentication failed" when trying to send pictures last night, which was still a problem this morning. I then called *228 and pressed 1, and my problem was solved. A few hours later however, I now have the same problem, and cannot be solved by any combination of *228 ex. 1 or 2 ; powering my phone off ; or taking the battery out. Please help!

If at all possible, I would NOT like to restore my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: network authentication failed
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What phone do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ChristinaCesare

The Pantech Hotshot. I also cannot make calls. It says "this call cannot be completed as dialed."

0 Likes
TheGovernmentIsTrash

They don't even know what they know.  IF this is happening b/c I don't have an idiotic 5g/k or whatever the **** they call it then I don't care b/c I will NEVER get one of those.  Why?  Because the radiation is way higher on those and they don't care, nobody cares because it seems like everyone wants cancer.  I would rather watch all of you die than buy a "smart"phone and waste away like a uneducated loser like all of you.

0 Likes