new service 30 day policy question
Ataraxis

Long story short, i was told by a verizon rep over the phone before i even became a customer, if i order a droid2, can i swap it for the droid x within my 30 days.  Due to at the time the droidx wasnt and still isnt available, and it has yet to be in store.  Today is my 30th day, and my question is if i cancel my service completely, can i reactivate the next day, same number, with 30 days again? 

edit:

I know i would end up getting some money back, and having to pay a bit out of pocket to get the service up and running but ive recieved the run around so far from in store and over the phone reps.   I cant order the droid x unless i give up my droid 2, and they dont have a loaner phone.  I cant order over the phone because id have to pay full price of the droidx before they even mailed it to me.  The whole time i just wanted the right phone but i couldnt wait to port my number, and the X has been back ordered for a while now.  Only if they would honor me additional time for something that is no ones fault for being delayed. 

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes