nfl mobile
magnessjo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

My name is Josh.  I have an iPhone (iPhone 5s with iOS 8 beta 5) and and iPad (iPad mini 1 with iOS 7) both the Verizon network.  They are using a shared plan.  I was subscribed to Verizon mobile premium on both devices until July.  I cancelled the service on my phone.  I was not billed for the month of July for my phone.  I was billed for half the month for my tablet.  I currently can access the premium features (NFL network stream) of NFL mobile on my phone but not my tablet.  I have 'chatted' with a version representative who couldn't answer my question (and as a result wasted over an hour of my time).

Could a Verizon employee please confirm that NFL network streaming has been removed from all tablets?  If it was, could they confirm if written notification was provided?  Could a Verizon employee with knowledge of the application (NFL mobile) and iOS devices contact me directly if the NFL network stream is still available.

Thank you.

Customer service 'chat' attached.

>> Chat transcript removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: nfl mobile
adamjboston

8 can't get NFL mobile to live stream off of my phone. I keeps saying "User should be in US". I'm in Minnesota! What the heck! Any suggestions Verizon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adamjboston, let's get to the bottom of this! What make & model phone do you have? Do you happen to be near the US/Canada border? Have you been able to get NFL mobile to work before? Please provide these addtional details, so we can work to get this resolved!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
adamjboston

Thanks for the response. I Have a samsung Note 3, Im roughly 150 miles south of the Canadian border. I haven't got NFL mobile to work for me before or at least the streaming option, however I've never tried before. it has always loaded and allowed me access to videos and stats though.

Adam

0 Likes
Dpoulse

I have an iPhone 5 I live in AZ and my account won't verify so I can watch the video content on nfl mobile. Specifically I'm wanting to watch the game tonight

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi adamjboston!

Thanks for clarifying, let's get to the bottom of this! Are you subscribed to NFL Mobile Premium or do you have a More Everything calling plan? If More Everything, do you have NFL Red Zone? Have you tried to stream video in a different area? Current zip code?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dpoulse

NFL mobile premium

0 Likes