nightmare upgrades
FOXYSHERA

As a 20 year customer of Verizon you would think that they would go above and beyond to help you get what you need and would want you to be happy with their customer service. This is not the case at all....... I placed an online order for in store pick up on 7/21, and I KNOW it was instore pick up because I had to make sure that the store I was going to had the phones that I needed in stock in order to pick them up. So I choose the ones they had in stock and headed to the store with in the hour thinking this would be an in and out of store thing and not a 3 hour ordeal turned into what is now going on 3 weeks!!   The store did not have my order as in store pick up, they said it was being shipped. I explained that was not the case and he proceeded to help me get it figured out. He went to the back was MIA for quite some time. He comes out and explaines that he made some phone calls and is trying to get the order switched to in store and went MIA again. After sitting in store for nearly 3 hours he comes out and say that he has done what he can do and said the best thing to do at this point would be to wait until my phones arrived at my house. FINE. I waited and I tracked the phones as they were headed my way, on the day that they were to arrive 7/25 they suddenly got diverted back to Verizon and never made it to my house. I called the store and asked what the issue was, he said he would have to look into it. He called back and sais that the ordered got canceled because he was trying to change it to in store pick up and I would now have to wait until those phones were returned to Verizon and checked in so that my account would get credited back before I could get my upgrades. So I waited.........phones were returned on 7/27 and was not processed until 7/29. I stopped by the store at this point and let them know that the phones were back and I would like to get my upgrades, NOW since I paid the taxes on the 2 new phones and I paid my early upgrade fees all a total of $318 online, I was told the only way that I could get phones in store were to pay those fees again or wait for my bank account to be credited back. Well I am not rich and just have another $318 sitting around and was not happy that this has been such a headache I had no choice but to wait for my credit. My bank account was credited on 8/1 for $101.56 (taxes). I call the store and told them, I also made them aware that I was getting emails saying that I was getting charged for the full price of my current phones because they were not sent in to them. He told me that he would look into it and at this point until VERIZON straightened out my account I could not get my upgrades. Today is 8/5 and after calling and checking on my account and waiting patiently I still can not get my upgrades because they are in the process of trying to get me a refund on the remaining amount that I originally paid when I placed the order.

I get it, credits take time, I have been a 20 year customer........I am not going anywhere. Take my trade ins and give me my upgrades and then FIX my account that YOU screwed up! I really do not think I should have to wait over 3 weeks (at this point) for something that they should have a handle on.

Not to mention the reason we are needing the upgrades is because they are used for business and are having storage issues that can not be fixed unless you get a bigger gig phone, so the headache of dealing with not having enough storage has to keep being a daily issue while I wait for Verizon to figure out what the hell is going on!!!  I have paid way to much money to this company over the last 20 years with 5 phone lines on my account and they could care less about keeping me as a customer let alone a happy one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: nightmare upgrades
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is primarily a peer to peer community forum and as a customer myself I sense your frustration at the situation you are in.  When you originally ordered the phones did you get a confirmation screen or email indicating you had successfully ordered the phone and the "shipping" method was listed as an in-store pickup?  I would suggest you keep calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to work through getting this straightened out.  You might also a vzw rep respond here in a day or two with an offer to help and hopefully they will be able to if you haven't already come to a resolution through the phone reps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Foxyshera We certainly do appreciate your 20 years of loyalty. Nothing makes us happier than a satisfied customer. We are sad to learn of all that you have been through and yet you still don’t have a phone. Please reach out to us via any of the forum options in the following link. We would like to take you private so that your account information will not be available for all to view. We promise to do everything we can to get this matter resolved as we understand your business can’t wait. http://vz.to/1iurlIn

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FOXYSHERA

I have spoke to customer service, they are looking into "fixing" my account. They are processing a refund but unfortunatley until I have all my money back in my bank account I can not get my upgrades. The credit will take 10 days........... once again I am waiting for my upgrades and still dealing with my currant phone issues because Verizon has no way of "helping me out".  Let me add that somehow my bill is now double for July, over $400 and now they have to work on getting that fixed as well!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are other ways to purchase a VZW compatible phone without using your upgrade.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes