no service
boballen

I have no service here either since this morning, I tried to reset my phone to see if something happened there, but now I cant get it to make a call to set it back up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no service
budone
Legend

Where is 'Here'?

0 Likes
fih25

I have lost service this morning also. I am located in Central PA

0 Likes
andersonch

yea no service here either in Salem Indiana

0 Likes
boballen

I called this morning to the verizon service and they said it is the whole area, but i've seen people all over saying they have no service so it must be a pretty big network problem and not just here in my area.

0 Likes
fih25

I sent verizon an e-mail before i posted here, their reply was; "No one else reporting issues in my area"

Oh and by the way 2 of my phones are eligible for an upgrade. Spent more time trying to sell me new phones than looking into the problem.  By the way STILL NO SERVICE.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please answer budone's question of "Where is 'here' as in your general city/county location?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
slimfast

I have some service here (Winchester, VA) but am not receiving calls, nor are those calls going to voicemail.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

How do you know if you were actually called??? Most of my friends will not leave a VM. But if you are having  people call and they say they can not get to VM, sounds like VM is either full or off.

Have you tried calling yourself from another phone?

0 Likes
slimfast

the two who called sent me an email, and I called them back.  That's how I know they called.  VM is not full (just cleared it out yesterday and no saved messages), done a soft reboot, and I have no other phone to call myself from.  I don't have a smartphone, so the emails were viewed from a desktop.

0 Likes