not eligible for the 4G LTE home service?
spm518417
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm a verizon wireless customer with 2 cell phones and an iPad getting 4G LTE service but for some reason my address is not eligible for the 4G LTE home service. Can someone please explain why not?

0 Likes
Re: not eligible for the 4G LTE home service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your interest! If your address does not qualify for service, you can opt-in for notifications at Verizon.com/5GHome to be notified when services become available. I hope this is beneficial  -Yani

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, spm518417! I am here for support and happy to help with your 4G LTE Home Internet inquiries! Could you please confirm- does our website say that it is not available at your address? Please provide a screenshot of the message you receive when searching for your address: https://www.verizon.com/home/lte-home-internet/.
*Cheyenne

0 Likes
spm518417
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here is the screenshot (attached) that says LTE Home Internet is not available. The "High Speed Internet" that it says is available is apparently DSL, which is certainly not what I want. I currently have 2 phones and an iPad on various Verizon "Unlimited" plans so I know that 4G service is available at my location.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We thank you for the screenshot spm518417. Our apologies if we forgot to mention that you would never want to include a screenshot in a public forum that has your personal address. We ask that you delete the previous message for your own protection. That being said, the screenshot has advised that the service you are looking for is simply not available at the provided address but it does show you what is available. If this is not what you are looking for in terms of the service that is offered, we would recommend looking into additional options that will provide the service you are looking for. Once the Home LTE service is available at your address, it will show that information and allow you to proceed with setting up service. We hope this explanation helps with the process at this time.-Candice

0 Likes
spm518417
Enthusiast - Level 1

Howdo I edit or delete? Can't find the instructions!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@spm518417 wrote:

Howdo I edit or delete? Can't find the instructions!

A user like you and me has ONLY 5 MINUTES to edit/remove text of a post.  After that, ONLY agents with elevated permissions can edit posts.  I don't think there is a DELETE option (within that 5 minute window) to actually remove the post.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...