ordered phone yesterday & still saying processing?
misscassiemae

Ok so I ordered a galaxy s3 mini yesterday for free new 2 yr contract & I received the conf email from Verizon giving me my number to check the status of it and it still says that it is being processed,,, is this right?? im currently on hold & have yet to speak to anyone... just tryin to figure out what is going on... I also checked the 2 day free shipping....its really starting to aggravate me bc I have no idea y it is still processing or if its normal....THANK YOU !!! -CASSIE MAE

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ordered phone yesterday & still saying processing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, Cassie Mae! I'm excited for you to get your new Galaxy S 3 Mini. I do hope that the status of your order has changed to processed since you posted, but yes it can happen that orders placed during high volume periods (like Black Friday) can cause delays in processing. Your patience and understanding are appreciated!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ordered phone yesterday & still saying processing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, Cassie Mae! I'm excited for you to get your new Galaxy S 3 Mini. I do hope that the status of your order has changed to processed since you posted, but yes it can happen that orders placed during high volume periods (like Black Friday) can cause delays in processing. Your patience and understanding are appreciated!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes