outage?
emoz

In detroit with no service.  Anybody else?  Can't find a contact phone number anywhere to find out if the network is down.  Anybody got a clue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: outage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emoz, we want to make sure your service is working. No alerts in the Detroit area. What is your zip code so we can look at your general area? Are you experiencing issues with data or voice? Also, our customer service number is 800-922-0204, or if you call from a Verizon Wireless device just dial *611.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
williee76

I wanna add to this I noticed earlier today in southern new Jersey I have been having the same issue. Data only connects to 4g when available but won't connect to 3g. Call tech support and a Rep by the name of Gretchen I believe help me out and she was great. She reset my data and all seemed well after but got the same problem. She told me before hand if I continued having the same issue to go to my nearest Verizon wireless store and have the SIM card replaced. So I went to the nearest one near me and got another SIM and the REP there helped me out and tried to make sure that I was up and running but same issue. Only 4g and that's only in areas where most available. She told that another customer came into the store with the same issue as mine. Is there an outage. Please let me know I can't the only one. P.S. the REP at the store also said that the customer with the same issue as mine had an iPhone and I have a Galaxy Nexus. So it's not a particular phone. Thank you.

0 Likes
williee76

Forgot to add my zip code its 08105

0 Likes
ljrce

Is there and outage in 49829

0 Likes