please reenter the 10 digit phone number, do not press send.
dmuhlb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently switched from my own plan to my parent's plan, now whenever I make a phone call such as to my Dad, it will ring once then tell me to reenter the 10 digit phone number again. It does this every phone call, yes I type it in correctly. What is going on and how do I fix this?Verizon Wireless Services

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: please reenter the 10 digit phone number, do not press send.
bravo_work
Enthusiast - Level 1

As I noted you have win triggers on your account (IE family base). In order to not have two stage dialing you need to have them removed.... Chances are where ever you live is not under VzW coverage but a roaming patner or "extended coverage"

View solution in original post

Loquat
Master - Level 1

I'd call VZW as you'll probably get a response a lot faster than waiting for them to chime in here.  

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What phone are you using?  If this happens on each call to anyone, could be that the tower/switch and SIM are not communicating well.  That would be best addressed via phone call to Verizon from another phone other than your cell.

0 Likes
bravo_work
Enthusiast - Level 1

Chances are you have wintriggers on the account and you are roaming. Its called two stage dialing and if you just enter the number again it should work.

0 Likes
dmuhlb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a droid maxx. I live in the area that issue occurs, I need to fix it. was on the phone with Verizon for 2 hrs (literally) and still nothing. It has something to do with the Family base plan, I need this problem corrected as I use this phone for business and that makes a huge hassle to retype the phone number in again and again.

0 Likes
bravo_work
Enthusiast - Level 1

As I noted you have win triggers on your account (IE family base). In order to not have two stage dialing you need to have them removed.... Chances are where ever you live is not under VzW coverage but a roaming patner or "extended coverage"

Meanestmom55

I will share this work around. This was happening on my husbands phone because his was the primary parent and we live in an extended network area. To I went into the set limits on calling minutes—set a limit can be really high since we have an unlimited calling plan the switched the toggle on that says allow calls after limit is reached. That fixed it—yay. I had only put this on our account to keep our adult child from using up our data plan. Anyhow—problem solved!

0 Likes
bemores1

How do I have them win triggers removes from my S7

0 Likes
Sclouser41
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I remove the win triggers from my account?