poor cell coverage
oddtaco
Enthusiast - Level 2

starting on 10/4/21 i am having issues with getting good coverage inside my home. It was never a problem before. It seems like something has changed. I live in Gilbert AZ and the closest cross streets are Riggs Road and Higley Rd. 85298

Re: poor cell coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

One of our main goals is to provide you with reliable service and we are concered to learn you are experiencing issues. Tell us a little more, did you update your address on our system? What model is your device and is the software up to date? Do you have issues indoors or outdoors?

~Maria Elena

0 Likes
oddtaco
Enthusiast - Level 2

My address is updated in the system. 

I have an iPhone 10XR and my software is up to date.

I don't have an antennas.

My coverage worked fine inside my home until October 4th, and then everything changed.

I have about a dozen other residents in my development that are Verizon customers, that are experiencing the same poor signal coverage inside their home, and they all confirmed it happened around October 4th.

Can you check your local towers as the problem seems to be yours, not the 13 of us, all with the same problem in the same development around the same date. You need to check your towers around Adora Trails in Gilbert AZ, crossroads of Higley Rd and Riggs Rd, 85298.

My guess is you have something wrong with one of the repeaters.

Jim Coleman

814-931-6909

oddtaco
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon needs to do something to improve my cell signal. I run my business out of my house, and not having cell service inside my home is unbearable. I had great coverage until October 4th, and something happened to a nearby town, as many of my fellow neighbors that have Verizon wireless experienced the same issue at the beginning of October.

I have been a Verizon wireless customer for over 30 years. You need to fix this!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to rpovide service that you can count on, oddtaco. Have there been any recent changes in your area? What happens when you dial #832? -Lorenzo

0 Likes
oddtaco
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you tell me if you took the time to look at local towers in zip code 85298, in the vicinity of Riggs Rd and Higley Rd, Gilbert AZ to see if you have an issue with one of the towers? It is the least you can do to support me and at least 12 other Verizon wireless customers in the Adora Trails development.

Something happened outside of my home, with your towers, at the beginning of October that has caused this issue. I am now having issues when I have to walk outside to take my business calls. The signal is very weak outside of my home as well. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is our intention to help resolve your concerns. What ZIP Code are you experiencing this issue in?*Estevan

0 Likes
oddtaco
Enthusiast - Level 2

the zip code is 85298, Gilbert AZ, crossroads Riggs Rd & Higley Rd

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. Are you using Wi-Fi calling at home? ~Aaron

0 Likes
oddtaco
Enthusiast - Level 2

someone called me and moved me to the 5G plan, thinking this would help. That person said they would call me back in 24 hours (which was 5 days ago) to see if that helped.

It has not!

I have been a Verizon customer for over 30 years, and I find this lack of customer service, unacceptable.

I work from home and need a consistent solid signal which I pay for every month.

In this forum, I keep getting tossed back and forth between Verizon personnel and all they give me no help what so ever. They keep asking me the same questions, where do you live, turn on your wifi calling, we find no outages in your area.

Something happened at the beginning of October which caused me to lose my signal.

Bottom line - I need Verizon to provide me with a LTE Booster, so that I can use the service I pay for every month, on time and in full.

Verizon, time to step up to the plate!!! I am done with the questions!!!