Re: poor cell coverage
RVPaperman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nov 4, 2021:  I am having the same problem in San Clemente, CA.  Cell coverage at my apartment used to be fine and now it has dropped to almost nothing...it goes to 1x with frequent dropped calls.

0 Likes
samiam43
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same situation for me. Numerous calls and the answer I got was that they have been upgrading the towers. What good is an upgrade if it leaves many with poor to no service! To add insult to injury, they keep offering me a free wi-fi device and suggest that will solve the problem. Where I live, there is no internet available except on my cell phone. Apparently they do not realize that many people, in rural areas do not have access to internet as there are no providers offering service. It's rediculous! I could get a signal booster but Verizon does not offer them and cannot suggest who to call to get one installed or to help with the cost. I'm appalled at the customer service

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is a must and we are here to help. Please elaborate more so we can be on the same page. When did you first notice this particular service issue?~Vic

0 Likes
oddtaco
Enthusiast - Level 2

Vic

I have given this information to about a dozen of the Verizon folks already.

I need Verizon to send me a LTE Booster so I can use the service I pay monthly for.

Nothing personal but your questions were answered way too many times, and still nothing has been done to fix this issue. I continue to get the run around.

Put me in contact with your supervisor.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to access your account to better assist you. We've sent you a private message to get started.~Christian

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out, we want you to have the best service. I am so sorry for this inconvenience. Is this only happening indoors? What is your ZIP code? Thanks in advance. -Rosie

0 Likes
bluhms
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue in Zip code 48072 - everything was fine up until about a month ago and now we struggle to find cell service in our house. I have been with Verizon for 20 years but and considering a move if this can't be fixed.

dannyortizus
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in the Schenectady, NY(12308) area, 2 bars the most, I operate my hair salon business in Troy, NY(12182) area, with 1-2 bars the most. But! Im being charged for 4G-5G services! Very expensive! My calls drop or are truncated or poor. Should I request a refund or contact my attorney so we can explore our service agreement?