poor coverage and constant dropped calls
TKDGURL99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am wondering how to get ahold of someone at Verizon to report that Cornelius Pass Rd towards Pdx has no coverage between the intersection of Cornelius pass and Germantown for approx. 2 miles. In addition the coverage down Old Cornelius pass road and Phillips Rd is constantly with dropped calls. Please help fix this!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor coverage and constant dropped calls
jav6
Champion - Level 3

A zip code might help.  Is this an outage or lack of coverage?  You could call Customer Service at 800-922-0204 or *611 to see if they have an idea of how to report a coverage issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TKDGURL99, I am constantly counting on my phone to help me stay connected to my loved ones while I commute to work, and can certainly see why it's essential that your services do the same. I have sent you a message to your inbox to grab your contact information to get the ball rolling on your dropped connectivity concern. Please reply to me there.

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TKDGURL99
Enthusiast - Level 2

The zip code is 97124..not outage just areas of poor to no coverage

I did call customer service this weekend and they said to go onto the website and to submit a request? I don't see where to do that at....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TKDGURL99, I'm glad you reached out to our Customer Care team. One thing you can look into is a request to place a tower in a specific location. The requirements for that along with the form can be found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/biz/real-estate-inquiries/

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes