poor coverage
mrmcewan

. I noticed my signal was reduced but thought it an anomaly so I didn't really pay attention. Over the next month it noticed it as the service area was also reduced. I have called 4-5 times and talked to many people and been transfered all over the place to someone who could supposedly help me. I was told all the equipment in the area was functioning properly. That's great that it is working but the service was still worse than it had been.
I do use wi-fi calling when I'm home but my phone is called a "mobile device". I live in the rural area in KS and there have always been dead spots and underserved areas where no signal is available. Now there are more of them. The coverage map may show where coverage is technically "available" but it is misleading. 

I have called and talked to many 'techs' and was told tickets were started-call back 2 weeks later only to find there was  no ticket. finally got to a tier 2 person, sent me out a signal booster-again not much help with a "mobile phone". It worked great for 2 weeks but now, even with the booster I am luck to have 2 bars in my house.

Tired of sitting on hold for  hours, being lied to, and mislead. Is any of the higher ups at verizon pay attention to calls and reported problems or do they just not care?

0 Likes
Re: poor coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely care, and we always want you to have the best possible experience with our service. Tell me, what zip code are you in? If you compare your indoor signal to outdoors, how does it change? -Jordan

0 Likes
mrmcewan

66755-when I go outside and get away from the booster it drops to one bar

0 Likes
Thumper3

I’m in zip code 60137. Same problem and same multiple calls, being put on hold, and then being sent a video to correct my problem which I’ve already done with the techs. 3 of us Verizon subscribers on our block are conducting calls outside as they drop while indoors. Verizon…. Help us. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Let's rescue those signal bars and avoid them from falling. Our goal is to pick them up, so you can have high-quality service. When did the issue start? What recent changes have you made (moved, new device, software update, etc.)? Please elaborate, what exactly happens when your signal drops (dropped calls, no texts, slow data, etc.)?  ~Gilbert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of always staying connected reliably and want to ensure you are as well, Thumper3! Do you experience issues with your calls everywhere you go or specifically in your neighborhood/at home? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes