poor service
dpeden84

Went to Dalton Georgia Verizon store today and had some difficulty. I started to purchase two phone upgrades online last night but then decided to go to the store in person to upgrade. My wife needed a new phone because her iPhone 5s  has a very large amount of issues and we have sent it back for a replacement but the phone still has the same problem. We wanted to get new phones so instead of ordering them online and waiting to get them we wanted to get them at the store. When we went online the Verizon website stated that both phones were ok to upgrade. We then went to the store in Dalton and they stated that only one phone was available to upgrade.. I have been with Verizon for almost 14 years and I told the employee that Verizon was about to loose us. He did not express any concern. I called the Verizon help line and they allowed us to upgrade the phones. I feel like the customer service on the phone call center is top notch but feel that the customer service at the Dalton Georgia store could use some improvement.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor service
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I don't blame him for not showing concern. Idle threats to cancel pretty much get you nowhere these days. Maybe be a little nicer next time.

Best wishes

0 Likes