poor signal
ZUULUMAN

i hate to say it but i should have stayed with t mobile no contract the same places my tmobile didnt work my verizon dont work or even worst sometimes no signal to even make a call im not happy with verizon am really considering paying off my account and switching and im in the city of dallas in the zip code area 75236 or 75233

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor signal
ZUULUMAN

I been having this issue since I switched from tmobile

0 Likes
CRUTDRESSER

My service was great when we switched from AT&T to Verizon in 2004.  Now it’s terrible and they dont care.  They have no answers other than the trees have grown and are blocking signal.....really?   I’m not that stupid.  What has probably happened is they aren’t upgrading  but continue to add more people.  Its all about the money.  I left AT&T after 14 years for bad customer service and am about to leAve Verizon also.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crutdresser, hold the phone. We don’t want to see a customer of over 14 years leave us. We understand the importance of getting superior service and we want to keep you in the Verizon Family. We understand that you have some signal concerns and want to address this head on for you. Approximately when did you notice a change in service? May I have the zip code to where you are having these concerns? Do you know if this is impacting others that are in your area also?

Takendra_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CRUTDRESSER

I’ve been through all this at least 3 times. It started about year ago

getting sketchy and fairly week intermittent signal. Thought it was my old

iPhone 6 so I upgraded to an 8. It got worse. Yes everyone in this area

is experiencing the same thing. Even my dad who lives about 15 miles

away. Used to be good service and now it’s lousy. They are looking into

AT&T to see if it’s better.

We are very very disappointed with Verizon. It’s not the vegetation as a

Verizon service rep implied at one time. Nothing has changed here except

for the service is worse. It should be better and improved. Pretty sad

that it was better 14 years ago than it is now.

You have not kept up with demand. You need more towers or stronger signal

or something. I’m sure it all comes down to the almighty dollar but as

more and more people leave maybe you will realize that what we are telling

you is the truth.

I read all kinds of online blogs about how Verizon used to be good and now

it’s dropped calls.....no signal.....sort of a signal......even no

service.....AT MY HOUSE!

My zip code is 93657. I live in the country. And you used to provide

good service and now you don’t. Bottom line....end of story....

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 8:21 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
nicholek_vzw
Verizon Employee

It is really hard to hear that you are having so many signal issues and I would love the opportunity to work with you to better understand the situation so we can fix it. When you are having these problems, are you indoors or outdoors? You mentioned problems in your home with dropped calls and signal. Are you using any kind of wifi assistance? You mentioned switching devices with no noticeable change and also said that your service with us used to be great. How long ago was that?

0 Likes
sraghav
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in Dublin Ranch area of 94568. Verizon has many thousands of customers here. But last 7 years the call quality and the signal strength is very poor. They have not done anything to boost the signal strength in this area. If any customer care rep watching this post pls do something.. install a cell tower to boost the signal strength here.

joeym_vzw
Verizon Employee

The last 7 years is quite a long time, SRAGHAV, and I know the importance on having a reliable signal at all times. On a typical day there, what does your phone display in terms of a signal(4G/LTE, 3G, 1X)? How far do you have to travel before the service picks up? Is there a lot of terrain where you live? Is the signal strength and call quality more of an indoor issue?

0 Likes
sraghav
Enthusiast - Level 2

joeym_vzw<https://community.verizonwireless.com/people/joeym_vzw>

Inside the home and around 1 mile circle it shows LTE but only 1 bar. Tried the Verizon signal booster and then once VZW introduced WiFi calling using that at home. All 4 family members are on beyond unlimited plan but were not able to use data at home at all. Please note, wifi calling is not the answer. In 1 mile radius about 10000 new homes were constructed (Dublin Ranch, Dublin, CA) in the last 7 years. Most of them are VZW customers. Please wake-up and install a new tower in this area.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

sraghav wrote:

joeym_vzw<https://community.verizonwireless.com/people/joeym_vzw>

Inside the home and around 1 mile circle it shows LTE but only 1 bar. Tried the Verizon signal booster and then once VZW introduced WiFi calling using that at home. All 4 family members are on beyond unlimited plan but were not able to use data at home at all. Please note, wifi calling is not the answer. In 1 mile radius about 10000 new homes were constructed (Dublin Ranch, Dublin, CA) in the last 7 years. Most of them are VZW customers. Please wake-up and install a new tower in this area.

The local zoning restrictions might be contributing to the lack of a new cell tower too. It can take two or more years to get the necessary permits and complete construction once a location is determined.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes