premium visual voicemail
nd515

I have a Samsung note 3. I've had premium visual voicemail for years now. For the past year or so I haven't been able to access it. This happened once before and after about 2 hours on the phone with tech support it was fixed. A little while later, it stopped working again and so I've been without (but still paying for) premium vm. If I try to fix it through my phone it wants me to sign up for basic visual vm and delete most of my vm messages. Getting hold of the right customer support is always a pain. Anyone know how to fix this or have any idea what the issue could be?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: premium visual voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello nd515! I use my voicemail regularly, so I cannot imagine how inconvenient it must be to not have access to it. I'd like to work any way possible to fix yours without you losing anything. When you say the voicemail isn't working, can you give me some details? In what way does it not work? What happens when your calls go to it? Are your callers able to leave messages? Do you get message waiting indicators? Have you tried accessing your voicemail using a device other than your Note 3 (such as through calling your own number)?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
nd515

Hey, thanks for the response. When I call it (with my phone or another

phone) it goes to the voice management system. I do not get voicemail

indicators as noone can leave me messages. It just wants me to enter my

phone number but when I enter it I'm told it's not valid (I input my phone

number with and without area code, also tried just last four, also tried

mailbox password, maybe I'm not inputting the right thing, I don't know).

On May 27, 2015 9:28 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply! I've just sent you a direct message about this matter. Please reply there.

DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes