promotional credit 10th call/chat frustration
spiderman0
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried over 10 times to try and get my promotional credits correct. Every time I am promised by an agent that they can help and they will solve my problem.  I feel I have put well over 14 hours into trying to solve this problem.

I have been kind and patient but at this point feel that Verizon is stealing my money. If I didn't pay part of my bill per contractual agreement they certainly would be chasing me down. I have told the last several reps that I will complain publicly if they cannot help me. I've asked for a manager every time since my seventh problem and they will never connect me to one.

If anyone knows how to get past their barriers in order to get what I am contractually arranged to receive in credits I would be grateful to know.

I guess my next step is figuring out how to request arbitration.

Very Frustated... 

Re: promotional credit 10th call/chat frustration
spiderman0
Enthusiast - Level 2

Even more irritating as we have been a Verizon customer for 25 years since it was Bell Atlantic.  If this is how they treat their old friends I cannot imagine how they will treat their new friends.

As I begin to look at other services and carriers I will let you know where I end up

0 Likes
spiderman0
Enthusiast - Level 2
Spoiler

Funny, still no response from Verizon.  Seems they don't monitor this site or care what their customers are saying even on their own platforms.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spiderman0, we are extremely grateful for your twenty-five-year loyalty. We apologize for the ongoing issue you are having with the promotion and for the time you've spent trying to resolve the issue. We will be pleased to provide you the help you deserve. What type of promotion are you having issues with? What was the amount of the promotion? Have we offered any information as to why you have not received the promotion?  JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
BF81
Enthusiast - Level 3

EXACT SAME ISSUE..... support will eventually respond, ask you to tell your story all over again, and then promise to get you the promotion you deserve.....then they won't respond to you again. I am currently going through this exact issue, I tried for months to get it fixed before I posted about it, and now Verizon isn't responding to their offer to help. I'm done with this service. Total clown show.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're more than happy to help you. I sent you a Private Note earlier today. Have you received it?

-Jordan

0 Likes
TopGun2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the worst experience with verizon rn.

The trade-in promo was showed and applied correctly on the order confirmation page and the first month bill at the beginning. One month after the trade-in was delivered (tracking clearly showed that) they said didn't receive the phone and dropped the promo.

Contacted CS numerous times, after another three weeks, finally they said they received the phone, the promo credits were added back but with only 2/3 of the original amount and told me if I have to switch plan if I want to get the full amount.

Such a bad business practice, bait and switch tactic. I'm seriously thinking of moving all my lines to AT&T right now.

spiderman0
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've checked my private messages on the verizon forum and my personal email.  Neither has any messages.  

It has been almost 8 months and over my four lines Verizon is withholding a total of approximately $32 a month (~$24/month for one line and $~8/month on another).  Again if I did this you would ruin my credit rating. 

Please feel free to contact me again.  I would like this resolved.

0 Likes
spiderman0
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not received it, but would be happy to have this resolved, before this string gets any longer.  Likely, this is another representative of the company, of which I am an individual stock holder, that will give lip service but never fix the problem.  

Feel free to call me on my cell to expedite the service.   You can arrange a time when I'm available for once. You should have the number.

0 Likes
spiderman0
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, so it took 8.5 months.  The credits are now applied.  It's on the wrong lines but I don't care as I pay the bill for my family at this point.

Good luck to those in the future.  Keep on trying the reps, be pleasant and someone will take pity on you.

My problem is solved.  I can't wait to do this again in 1.5 years.  🙂

0 Likes