"Server Error. Please Try Again." while trying to call
Bhundley61

Incoming callers get All Circuits Busy. Texts are the only one that works. 

Have to restart phone once or twice a day. Need this Fixed!!

0 Likes
Re: "Server Error. Please Try Again." while trying to call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, @Bhundley61 ! Thank you so much for reaching out today. I am so sorry to learn that when people try to call your number they get the "All Circuits are busy" message. How long has this been going on with your cell phone? Are you able to call out? Are you able to use cellular data on the phone without any issues (with Wi-Fi turned off)? 

-Kevin

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bhundley61,

Thank you for those details. When did this issue start? Which make and model phone do you have? 

-Lasina

0 Likes
sdemotts

I am also seeing this issue. Been having it for a few months on and off. I get the server error and those trying to call me get " All circuits are busy" It doesn't happen all the time. I reboot my phone and then they can call me. I wasn't sure if it has to do with the new spam filtering as it seem to occur when that cut in??? But those calling me are at times ones on the same plan as I am, my wife/daughter. But this is very annoying. I have some health issues and I'm missing calls from Doctors etc....

Also I have seen it both with WIFI enabled and without

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.  *Mabell

0 Likes
sdemotts

How do I do that? I tried yesterday and all I got was an automated troubleshooter.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to get this resolved as soon as possible, sdemotts. Let's gather some more information, so we can better assist. What is the make and model of your device? What are all the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

*Rebecca

0 Likes