rebate issue
mjohnpb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had enough of this runaround!!! Been trying for almost 6 months to get the bring your own device rebates that I was promised.... over 30+ hours on the phone and chats. Where is the accountability? You have no problem taking my money and expecting me to honor my agreement but you won't honor yours!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: rebate issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mjohnob, I am saddened to hear that you have needed to put so much effort into getting your rebates. As I know these can be very valuable, I would want to ensure that I was seeing that offer. We are happy to look into this for you. Please respond to the Private Message that has been sent. 

-LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sulthanwipro

Hi,

I have been waiting since July for my rebate to be delivered to me for porting two connections from ATT to verizon with eligible new connections and buying two apple Iphones. Its November and I am not able to redeem my rebates for each line and received an email stating it is invalid. 

I am not able to understand why the rebate became invalid and when speaking with couple of agents they promised that it is still valid and will send me a confirmation shortly in a week or so but there is no response yet and I have put on hold in call for more than 30 mins by an agent to look up my details on rebate. This is frustrating! If you cant keep up the promise please don't give one and put down your own image. This is cheating and deceiving with false promises to pull new customers from your competitors. I need to know why rebates are not valid and I need them to be redeemable if not I will have to take legal actions against Verizon. 

Need a response at the earliest.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do have a Rebate center, where you are able to talk to someone about your rebate. 877-899-8980.Sat-Sun8:00AM - 12:00AM ETMon-Fri7:00AM - 12:00AM ET. You are also able to check your rebate through this link. https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/. Your submission information, or if any corrections need to be made will be sent to your email on the account, or sent to the notifications in the My verizon app. *Rhonda

0 Likes