recover deleted voicemail
JEFTHO59

I have basic voicemail and accidentally deleted a message, can it be recovered?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: recover deleted voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only time you can restore a deleted voicemail is to restore it in the same session as when you deleted it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JEFTHO59, I'm sorry to hear that happened with the deleted voicemail message. As Ann154 indicated, once a voicemail has been deleted, it is removed from our network and cannot be recovered. I know this isn't the news you would have wanted to hear, but I'm glad we can give you a definite answer.

In the future, if you want to make copies of old existing voicemails, you can reach out to CBW Productions. We work with them to make available copies of your voicemails. You can learn more about them at the Voicemail FAQ Link, under the 'Voicemail Archival' section, Question #2: http://spr.ly/6583DClFz

I hope you find their services beneficial.

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

HolisticBabe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the answer to this question. It helped me. 

0 Likes
Limaincali
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just accidentally deleted an old voicemail from Verizon voicemail and was crying bc it was of my daughter. Anyways after researching and panicking for an hour I was able to retrieve it! I have an iPhone 7 now- click on your 📱 phone go to calls/voicemails/scroll to the very bottom and you will see deleted voicemails. I waited about 30 minutes than mine showed up it was from 2008! If you don’t see it right away check after 30 minutes to an hour!