refund for returned phone
beladybug

I still haven't received my refund for my phone I returned in February and I have been getting the run around.  Can someone tell me if there is someone who I can contact regarding getting my refund back, that won't give me the run around?  I swear I am thinking of reporting them to the BBB if I don't receive my refund soon. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: refund for returned phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No need to runaround no more beladybug! Help is here. I do know you mention this was a prepaid issue. We don't have access to prepaid but the great news is you can contact them directly at 888-294-6804. I am confident they will be able to assist you.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

Have you checked your bill to see if your refund was credited to your account. Verizon does not usually send refunds. It's usually a credit to the account and may not be shown until the next billing cycle.

0 Likes
beladybug

My service was for pay as you go and the phone they sent me was defective, that is why I was suppose to get a refund.

-

Ledsteplin <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Ledsteplin created the discussion

"refund for returned phone"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1260579#1260579

>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No need to runaround no more beladybug! Help is here. I do know you mention this was a prepaid issue. We don't have access to prepaid but the great news is you can contact them directly at 888-294-6804. I am confident they will be able to assist you.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes